Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Review: Killbox


Killbox
Killbox by Ann Aguirre

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



And this is the reason I wait for an entire series to be released before I embark on it. You never know when an author is going to leave you hanging at the end. What a cliffhanger! I am so, so glad the next book is already out.

This installment takes a while to get warmed up, but once it gets going, all hell breaks loose. It's war now, and the scale is exploding. I've gone from learning to care about a small crew of a rogue ship to fearing for their lives as the fate of all known races takes priority. This series is definitely more than a futuristic romance even though it started that way. Although the romance is there, it's not the whole story. Love and true friendship are precious when everything is falling apart, and you feel that in this book while you experience everything falling apart and have no idea how they're going to make it - and who won't.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment