Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Review: Wolfsbane


Wolfsbane
Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This was pretty dark, and sad. The lighter aspects of friendship and the pack relationships from book 1 were missing. I hope things turn around in book 3. There's a bit of a cliff-hanger at the end, but luckily the 3rd book is already out.

I've also decided I'm not a fan of love triangles. I guess I prefer the 'one and only undying love' types instead of the 'I can't make up my mind so I'll just keep kissing everyone' types. Somehow that just really annoys me. It annoyed me in Twilight, and it still isn't working for me in this series. Maybe it's because I'm not a teen anymore that I don't enjoy the concept of being in love with multiple people at once. That's not love. That's hormones. I just don't find it plausible or desirable in a story.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment